Small business owners all can relate to one thing, and one thing only; being extremely busy human beings. From running day to day operations, book keeping, networking, customer service, and so much one has to wonder ‘how do they even keep up?’. We know that Small Business Owners are busy but that they are also extremely proficient at delegating and using resources wisely.
Small Business owners realize that SEO is an important part of their strategic marketing plan, but don’t have the knowledge, time, or capacity to execute everything that need to be done to optimize their website for search. We also know that many small businesses have very tight marketing budgets that do not always allow for extra funds to be spent on SEO.
Here are just a few reasons why SEO can have great benefits for small businesses.
1. 46% of all Google searches are looking for local information. So if you are a small business trying to reach leads and clients in your area, locally or regionally, SEO is key because it allows your leads to find you first.
2. The two most popular activities people engage in online are search and email. Yes, that’s right, your clients are either surfing the web for information, products, or services or they are checking their emails. (Pew Research)
3. Google receives over 13 Billion search queries per day. That’s a lot of searches in one day by a lot of people. This means that your Small Business has the potential to grow and reach a larger targeted audience. (Internet Live Stats)
4. Search engines generate 300% more traffic for websites than social media. We are a team of millennials so we definitely understand and love all that social media has to offer when it comes to doing business. But let’s just face it… You need both! There should always be a healthy balance between social media posts and Website Content. (Business Insider)
5. The average length of first-page content on Google is 1,890 words. Because people are entering long search terms and sentences into their browsers, they are expecting lengthy answers to their questions. That means words matter and they are a super important part of your SEO. (Search Engine Journal)
6. A 40% drop in internet traffic was recorded when Google went down. Well there you have it folks, as much as we don’t want to admit, we are officially a society immersed in all things Google… I mean Internet. (Wired)
7. 92% of consumers will pick a business on the first page of local search results. Have you ever searched for “restaurants near me” and chosen the restaurant that came 20th in your google search? Yea, me either!
At IV Solutions, our SEO marketing is not a quick fix. We do not provide temporary, immediate solutions for lasting challenges. Our methods consists of strategic planning, optimization, and consistency to ensure sustainable business growth and results for your brand.
If you are looking for an experience, trustworthy SEO company to deliver SEO services made to achieve long-term, sustainable success then starting October 1st, 2022, look no further than IV Solutions!