Having a business in 2021, means that your business no matter its size, has the ability to reach prospects and customers all over the world. Marketing done right on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Tik-Tok, Instagram, and Pinterest means that you can speak directly to your audience and it also gives your customers the ability to interact with your brand on a daily basis.
So what is Social Media Marketing? Social Media Marketing involves developing content that can be shared on social media platforms in order to achieve your business’ branding and marketing goals and can also help you tap in directly with your target market. Social Media Marketing can include things like; memes, text graphics, gifs, infographics, polls, IGTV, videos, and so much more!
Here are a few ways we help our clients get started with their Social Media Marketing Plans:
1. Write down your business goals; Are you looking to increase your business’ profit margin? Maybe you want to provide better customer service to your existing clients? Or create and maintain a more reliable product?
2. Ask yourself how does social media help you achieve your business goals? If your main goal is to increase your business’ profit margin, maybe driving customers or potential clients through social media to your website to purchase your products could be an important part of your Social Media Marketing Plan.
3. Next, be sure to develop great social content. Make sure that your content is on brand and relatable to your target market. Posting regularly and offering valuable information can help your clients become more aware about the products and services you are offering.
4. Consistent Brand Image is also another part of Social Media Marketing. Not only will a consistent brand image make more sense to your customers but it will also save you a lot of stress in the long run as well.
5. Lastly, make sure you are measuring your success with weekly or even monthly analytics. Tracking followers and engagements is super important and can help you with what is working and what is not working!
Social Media Marketing is definitely a full-time job in addition to running the daily operations of your business but it also a great way to reach audiences you might not have had access to 20 years ago. Create a plan, stay consistent, and ENGAGE, ENGAGE, ENGAGE!